MAKE THIS YEAR, A SMOKE FREE YEAR
Auriculotherapy is a smoking cessation technique that uses small, precise amounts of stimulus to the nerve endings on the exterior of the ear.
The treatment researched at UCLA has been refined and developed in to a painless, rapid procedure that takes just minutes to perform. A desire to discontinue nicotine use is necessary for a successful result.
It is common knowledge that the period following the elimination of nicotine intake is difficult to endure. For the average smoker, this treatment eliminated the extreme cravings and agonizing symptoms associated with withdrawal. The majority of clients state, without hesitation, that they are amazed at how little they even want to use nicotine in any form...and how easy it is to stop.
Even though the treatment will make quitting seem easier, there may still be times when you are either tempted to smoke or are just habitually drawn to think about smoking again.
80% of clients will need only one treatment. Occasionally, a second treatment is beneficial. There is no additional charge for this post treatment service, provided the client has not had any nicotine.
A Typical Session
- Overview of physiological relation to addiction
- Relationship to other addictions and their treatments
- Making and breaking habits: Behavior modification
- Presentation of the procedure for getting off and staying off tobacco/nicotine use
- Discussion of the cost of smoking
- Quit tips for your smokeless days and weeks to follow
Trained personnel administers the necessary treatment, whether for nicotine addiction or weight control.
My staff and I will follow your progress in the weeks after your session and track your success. However, you are more than a statistic to us. We want you to experience all the joys and rediscovered pleasures which comes when you quit smoking. You can look forward to our continued support!
DID YOU KNOW
- A smoker's chance of getting cancer is 15-25 times that of a non smoker
- Non-smoking wives have a 35% higher risk of lung cancer if their husbands smoke
- 85% of lung cancer cases in males and 75% in females are caused by smoking
- Women who smoke a pack or more of cigarettes per day during pregnancy suffer about a 50% greater risk of infant mortality
- Cigarette smoking causes 300,000 deaths per year in the United States
- Men who smoke 1-2 packs of cigarettes per day have a 90% earlier death rate than non-smokers
- Smoking 2 packs of cigarettes per day costs on the average $280.00 per month or $3400.00 per year
The first session is an upfront charge of $120.00. You will have unlimited, free boosters for up to six months after your first session as long as you DO NOT smoke; however, if you do smoke, the fee is $60.00 to restart. This is based largely on the honesty policy. After the six month grace period, boosters will cost $60.00 whether you have smoked or not. Two hours prior to your appointment, you will be asked to stop smoking and take 1000 mg of Vitamin C. Following your first session, you will need to take 500 mg of Vitamin C every hour for the next 8 hours. Then, you will have to take 2,000 mg of Vitamin C per day for the next three months. If you do not have hypertension, it is recommended that you take an additional 500 mg of licorice root per day to help with your metabolism.
CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT TODAY